Thursday, July 04, 2013

Time For A Change


For a number of years, American Romance authors have shared successes...and a few failures, joys...and a couple of tribulations, hopes and the very best of dreams with our readers right here on the Harlequin American Romance Authors' blog.  More than any other single location, this has been the place where we reached out to you, our readers.  The place where we introduced you to the heroes and heroines in our stories.  The place where we talked about the small towns, the communities and the families that are central to American Romance.  

Today, though, there are so many other avenues for you to reach us, that this site isn't as effective as it once was.  So, the time has come to board up the windows and move on.  Instead of continuing with the blog, we invite you to visit us on our websites, drop in to chat on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and look below for a special good-bye from some of your favorite authors.  

We're in the process of setting up a new home on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AmericanRomanceAuthors), but it's not quite ready yet.  In the meantime, we'll continue to write the wonderful, heartwarming stories you've come to expect from Harlequin American Romance.  You can find all our new releases at the Harlequin website. 
 


Wishing everyone a happy Fourth of July while bidding adieu to the Harlequin American Romance Authors' blog makes for a bittersweet day to be sure.  It's been my honor to meet so many wonderful readers over the years, both here on the blog and at various booksignings and other events, and I hope you'll keep in touch. 

You'll always find my current and new releases on my website at www.LeeMcKenzie.com, and from there you can also link to me on Facebook and sign up for my mostly monthly eNewsletter, Life in the Slow Lane, featuring recipes, writing news, giveaways, and contests.

Wishing you many long and happy hours of reading,
Lee McKenzie...writing fifty shades of pink!
Thanks to all the loyal Harlequin American Romance readers.  It's been a pleasure connecting with you here.  Please visit our personal websites for updates on future books.  My Facebook and website links are listed below.
 
Megan Kelly
 
 


Thank you to everyone who's stopped by for a visit over the years!  Selling my first story to the Harlequin American line well over a decade ago was one of my Top Ten most favorite life moments.  The fun that's followed in meeting so many warm and funny and caring readers has been another tremendous blessing.  Please remember that, even though our blog is retiring, our line is still going strong!  As are all of our talented authors!  Please feel free to find us on Facebook and Twitter, or on our individual web pages.  Happy reading!
Laura Marie Altom
www.lauramariealtom.com
 
 
Happy Fourth of July, and a fond farewell to the Harlequin American Romance Authors' blog.  It's been my great pleasure to have participated in this group blog for a number of years and to have met so many wonderful readers here.  But this isn't a final good-bye! 
 
 Please drop by my website, where you can get in touch via e-mail and stay up-to-date with all my writing news.  I hope you'll visit me there and will also stop by to chat with me on Facebook and Twitter. 
 
All my best to you.
Until we meet again,
Barbara White Daille
 
 
The first entry I wrote for the Harlequin American blog was in December, 2006, so I bid farewell to this blog with much fondness.  I'll be guest-posting elsewhere and including links at my JacquelineDiamondAuthor page on Facebook.  Thanks to all of you for reading!
 
Jacqueline Diamond
 
 

 
All good things end.  It's been fun writing for this blog, and I'm sad to say goodbye.  But I'm not gone.  Visit www.annroth.net anytime, or drop me an email at ann@annroth.net.

Ann Roth


The day I received an invitation to post on the Harlequin American Romance Authors' blog I literally danced for joy!  And I've loved participating here and meeting all our wonderful readers.  I hope you'll keep in touch!
Leigh Duncan

 

 

      

7 comments:

linda s said...

Many thanks for hours I enjoyed on your blog. I will miss you all. I understand why, but still am sad to see the end. Happy writing.

Leigh Duncan said...

Linda S--Thanks for being such a faithful follower of our blog. I'm in the middle of setting up our new home on Facebook and hope you'll visit us there!

Leigh

Lee McKenzie said...

We'll miss you, too, Linda! It's been great getting to know you over the years. As Leigh said, we hope to see you on Facebook!

Leigh Duncan said...

The promised Facebook page is nearly a reality! Look for:
www.facebook.com/HarlequinAmericanRomanceAuthors We'll go live in about a week.

Anonymous said...

I will miss this blog. I am also a faithful follower, but i will follow you to your new Facebook page.

Barbara White Daille said...

Linda and Tammy - it's been wonderful chatting with you here through the years, and I look forward to seeing you both out and about in the virtual world.

Please do come see us all on Facebook!

All my best,
Barbara

Kaelee said...

Thank you all for some wonderful blogs. I will continue to enjoy your books.